< HOME > date 10-30-2019
"... Sutorina dispute involvement :: On March 3, 2015, Montenegrin, Bosnian, and other Balkan-based news agencies reported that Turner had involved himself in the Sutorina dispute between Bosnia and Montenegro, sending a letter of warning to Bosniak member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina Bakir Izetbegovic in which Turner suggested Bosnia give up its territorial dispute over Sutorina or otherwise the United States might suspend its aid to Bosnia. ..."
Snowball’s chance in hell. Mike Turner's wife is a Health Insurance EXecutive - So, there is a ... HE will ever place Susan's "idea" for "socialized Medicine" into the USA Congressional hopper - OR, Susan will ever give him a dime - for his re-Election. :-)
Dear Congressman Turner [Mike],
I am your constituent – legally residing in your Ohio Congressional district – Ohio 10. It is my understanding – from various sources - [that] you are of the opinion – the “Democrats” are seeking to “replace” you. Sir, I want to inform you [that] I am a registered Democrat – and, I am NOT aware of any organized effort to do this; which, the “Democrats” – may have neglected to inform me (thus far).
Moreover, Sir – I personally believe [that] you have been a good Congressman – for OH10 – in many ways. So, any “Democrat” will be forced to address “head-on” your literally “courageous” actions [in opposition to President Trump] and YOUR political successes (the HPSI, etc.). Not to mention, you were a very popular Mayor of Dayton, Ohio – for two terms.
Now, on a personal note, you (and your staff) have failed to be ‘responsive’ to my request to submit “legislative language” – that I have drafted – to the USA Congress (for consideration & debate); however, even the DEMOCRATS – [thus far] have failed to introduce my ‘Idea’ for Health CARE; So, in this regard, I cannot over-fault you.
I would like to remind you of my Health Care idea – however. As a practical matter, you are still in a position to place it in the Congress “hopper”; and, if YOU are the “member” to do it – it will bring great attention – to YOU – from both sides of the Congressional aisle. And, because my idea [as legislatively drafted – by me] is a “practical” and “ethical” solution to the current Health CARE conundrum – you will be in a unique position. That is, the “majority” – on both sides – will view you as The Champion – of the “best way to do it” – as is historically proven – by the British Health System – and others – since 1934.
Obviously, the AMA will be against you – however, I will rally many well-informed, fair and practical persons to your defense. The pen – and reason - is mightier than any sword. We will be very persuasive – and win – on this basis - when the final vote is taken.
So, please Mike [Congressman Turner – Ohio 10] – place my legislative language into the “hopper” – and, claim it as your own.
Sincerely, -- Susan
Michael Ray Turner (born January 11, 1960) is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Ohio's 10th congressional district, serving in Congress since 2003.
He is a member of the Republican Party.
Turner's district, numbered as the 3rd District from 2003 to 2013, is based in Dayton and consists of Montgomery, Greene and Fayette counties.
Turner also previously served as the president of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly from 2014 to 2016.
NATO Parliamentary Assembly (NATO PA)
NATO :: https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/nato_countries.htm
NATO Ukraine :: https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/topics_37750.htm
"... Sutorina dispute involvement ::
On March 3, 2015, Montenegrin, Bosnian, and other Balkan-based news agencies reported that Turner had involved himself in the Sutorina dispute between Bosnia and Montenegro, sending a letter of warning to Bosniak member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina Bakir Izetbegovic in which Turner suggested Bosnia give up its territorial dispute over Sutorina or otherwise the United States might suspend its aid to Bosnia. ..."
Sutorina :: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutorina
"... Chairman of the Parliamentary Assembly of NATO, the influential US congressman Michael Turner, warned BiH Presidency member Bakir Izetbegovic that the United States (US) could suspend aid to Bosnia and Herzegovina if he does not put an end to the dispute with Montenegro about Sutorina, Montenegrin daily “Vijesti” reports.
In a letter to Izetbegovic sent on February 25, Turner pointed out that the House and the Senate will decide on the document which urges Bosnian authorities to respect previously established borders and confirm agreement on demarcation with Montenegro. According to “Vijesti”, Turner submitted to Izetbegovic the document entitled Montenegro Border Integrity Act. Turner assessed in the letter that the problem of Sutorina “represents an attempt to create territorial dispute for stopping integration into Euro-Atlantic institutions, such as NATO.”
Congressman Turner is one of the founders of the Montenegrin Caucus in the US Congress and an advocate of Montenegro accession to NATO. He held regular meetings with Montenegrin officials during their visits to the US. Sutorina is the region that is part of Montenegro, but some claim that it belongs to Bosnia. Proposal of agreement on the state border between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro was drafted by BiH Council of Ministers in November 2014. According to that agreement, Sutorina would permanently remain part of Montenegro. But member of BiH Parliament Denis Becirovic submitted a draft resolution on Sutorina, which envisages proposal of border agreement to be dismissed. Becirovic claims Sutorina belongs to BiH, and was illegally given to Montenegro after War World II, when both states were republics in former Yugoslavia. After this initiative is launched by Becirovic, border agreement was put on hold. ..."
FUNDING: This Bill's objectives would be funded by MediCARE sources [currently used in the “FOR PROFIT system of billing] – AND, a NEW fair tax – for the balance - on ALL Americans;
Which, they [all Americans] will gladly pay - in the same manner they do pay a modest Social Security tax; Because all Americans will YES - Have Health-Care - and, they will not have to pay Private Insurance Companies - a dime - in premiums.
All USA businesses will welcome this idea: because, THEY will not have to provide Health Insurance benefits - for their employees anymore. As a former business owner - with 4+ employees - Susan knows (In fact), this is one of the largest expenses - that USA businesses are forced to pay ( on a "global playing field" ) - to retain qualified and reliable employees - no matter their size - is Employee Health Care.
SHORT TITLE : Susan’s American Health Act [AHA] IDEA
This bill: Summarized herein [...] - has 32 main legal implications. Thus, USA laws will need to be changed and passed.
SUMMARY PRESENTATION: This Bill: Has 2 main objectives:
[ 1 ] The primary objective of the Act is to protect, promote and restore the physical and mental well-being of citizens of the USA - and, to facilitate reasonable access to health services - throughout America - without financial, physical or other barriers. We are all Americans! And, America is a great country. This ACT takes a step to re-claim our international heritage - as a world-leader in all things.
[ 2 ] Another objective of the American Health Act is: continued access to quality health care without financial or other barriers - for all Americans; as this will be critical to maintaining and improving the health and well-being of all Americans - during any transition ...
TO ACCOMPLISH ITS OBJECTIVES, THE BILL’S “LEGISLATIVE LANGUAGE” - lists a set of criteria and conditions (drafted below) that each state - in our Union of 50 States - must follow in order to receive Federal Transfer Payments (FTPs).
At the highest level the "criteria and conditions" may be summarized as:
A) Public Administration - by States - 4 new laws
B) Comprehensiveness & Universality - 8 new laws
C) Portability - 2 new laws
D) Accessibility - 6 new laws - and E) Penalties - 12 new laws
DETAILS: The criteria -AND- conditions - to be met by each state AHA provider are as follows:
A) Public administration
1. All AHA medical and health related services and entities must be "administered" and "operated" on a non-profit basis by licensed Medical Professionals - responsible (only) to US State governments and their medical peers.
2. The "entities" administered and operated are subject to audits of their records, accounts and financial transactions - by State Governments and AHA officials.
3. Elimination: All so-called and in reality "Private Insurance Companies -AND Carriers" shall be eliminated (by this ACT) - until time and experience provides sufficient proof they are necessary - for any practical reason. ( That is, no one - on earth - should benefit from the pain and suffering - of an American citizen.)
4. An ACT of the US Congress - shall be necessary to reverse the previously stated provision of "elimination".
B) Comprehensiveness - & -Universality
1. There shall be no such entity - in the United States of America - as a "noninsured citizen".
2. That is, every United States citizen (born and living) shall be covered and cared for – by reasonably re-numerated Medical Professionals.
3. All AHA services shall be provided in excellent "World Class" American Medical Facilities - as required and needed - with no apportionment - related to a State's individual wealth or population.
4. The AHA shall cover all health services provided by Medical Professionals in these facilities ( in every state) - including (as needed) psychiatry and dentistry.
5. The fees (for AHA services) that may be charged - by Medical Professionals - are as described and stated in the current published USA Medicare program documents (2017).
6. If Medical Professionals wish to offer services - that are not currently described by USA Medicare program documents - they may do so; however, those "additional services" shall be provided on a private business basis - and, not covered or administered by the AHA; however, all FDA -AND- USHHS rules and regulations shall apply -AND- be enforced.
7. No Medical Professional (employed to provide services - under the AHA) - shall be permitted to simultaneously provide private business services.
8. The states are permitted, to offer additional "distinguishing" medical and dental services; however, these "additional services" shall be paid for exclusively by State Transfer Payments (STPs). These STPs shall be administered by the States - and, they may not be made fungible - or, made a part of the AHA ( FTP) funds - in any manner.
1. States shall be responsible for their state citizens - who are temporarily in another state - for purposes of work, travel, visiting, etc.
2. "Temporary" from more "permanent" relocation status shall be determined - using 90 days as a standard maximum - to make the distinction ( of permanent versus temporary resident) at the program's start.
1. The AHA shall provide Medical Professionals with the means to provide uniform "reasonable access" to services offered for USA citizens - using all modes of public USA transportation systems ( including trains, plains, buses, taxis, etc.) on uniform terms and conditions.
2. Medical Professionals (after licensure) shall be at liberty to "move about" in America -and, subsequently licensed in other US states.
3. All AHA services shall be provided in similar and comparable "World Class" medical facilities - located in every state in America.
4. There shall be no "extra-billing" - of any American citizen - for any AHA services rendered.
5. Specifically, Medical Professionals in every American location - which, they choose to be located in - shall be re-numerated - at the same AHA rate (per specialty) – adjusted only for provable State "cost-of-living" differences - which, are not "controllable" by other means - such as, medical facility offerings. ( For example, AHA Medical Facilities may provide Medical Professional dormitories, meal rooms, laundries etc.)
6. AHA Medical Professional day-to-day travel expenses shall not be reimbursed – through AHA funds. This is to encourage employed AHA Medical Professionals, to live near - where they choose to work - which, will result in improved inner-city areas.
1. The states shall ensure recognition of the Federal Transfer Payments ( FTPs) by public-ally viewable documents - modeled after modern transaction receipts (on state web sites, etc.)
2. States shall provide information to appointed AHA officers as requested. The AHA shall mandate a Director - with staff.
3. The size and scope of the AHA "directorate" shall dictate its annual budget.
4. The AHA Federally designated Director and their "staff" is entitled to request and receive specific information related to a state's AHA health care services.
5. This "information" shall be used in drafting AHA annual reports (to Congress) - which shall be made available and presented to the American people - regarding how each state has administered its AHA health care services over the previous year.
6. This information shall be provided on a timely basis (to the AHA staff) - on a level of detail – as requested by the AHA Federally designated "staff".
7. The AHA "Director" shall be appointed by the current President of the United States (during her or his term) - and, no confirmation (by the US Congress ) is required.
8. Each AHA Director (so named ) - shall offer their resignation - at the end of the "appointing President's" term.
9. Each state must "give recognition" to the USA federal government (as the "ultimate provider" of AHA services ) in public documents and in any advertising or promotional material, relating to Federal AHA health services in the state.
10. For non-compliance - with any of the criteria listed above - the federal government ( upon proof) shall withhold all or a part of the Federal Transfer Payment.
11. The federal government shall actively enforce these criteria - utilizing all eligible enforcement capabilities of its departments: DOJ, etc.
12. Specifically, in recognition of the "status", "privilege" and "honor" that American society confers on “licensed Medical Professionals”, no "Medical Professional" shall be permitted to:
a) organize "unions",
b) go on "strike" -
or, c) take actions to undermine the intent of the AHA - without risk to their State and Federally granted medical licenses.
[ end of idea - as proposed by USA Citizen > Susan Marie [Cassady]-Neuhart AND Harry S. Truman ]