< HOME > A Bill: SHORT TITLE : The American Health Act ( From Obama CARE TO "Trump CARE" ) - last update 10-14-2020
an idea by - very ordinary - USA - OHIO - citizen Susan Marie -Neuhart [ nee "Cassady" ] -- [ fancy pdf ( 13 pages ]
JUMP to SUMMARY TEXT of the proposed BiLL ( created by a USA citizen - Susan Marie CassAdy )
BACKGROUND: The following information has been submitted: TO my USA Congressman - Michael Turner ( https://turner.house.gov/ ) Issue: USA Health CARE submitted: 9-1-2017 Mr. Turner (Sir) & my Congressman) The following information will be presented on Susan's personal web site: hans AND cassady DOT org...
READERS : FOR My "proposed" idea (below) TO "MAKE SENSE" [to YOU] - It will be helpful IF YOU KNOW (THESE DETAILS) :
1) A "health maintenance organization" (HMO) - in the USA - is an organization that provides or arranges "managed care" for: health insurance companies and entities, self-funded health care benefit plans, AND individuals.
2) An "HMO" may also act as a "liaison" with health care providers (hospitals, doctors, etc.) on a prepaid basis. MORE DETAILS: Google terms "Health maintenance organization".
Also, Susan was the appointed "liaison" - between NCR Corporation - Cambridge, Ohio offices AND (the) NCR - Dayton, Ohio offices [circa 1983] - for SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PLATFORM [ ETS-B].
3) USA "private Insurance Health Insurance Companies" are "businesses" -that are operated for and driven only by the USA free-Enterprise "profit motive".
- they [ "the American Health Insurance Industry" ] THEY! are, obviously at the "root" of all that is wrong and evil - in the current USA American Health Care System.
4) USA Politicians - of which [I Susan] am NOT one - do not publicly acknowledge or recognize this obvious fact
- because the American Health Insurance Industry often funds their political campaigns. [ YOU can find out, WHO has made contributions to this candidate ? ]
5) To see a perfect example of this - look at USA Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown's UP coming presentation: Google: " womens-leadership-summit-2017" (link above) :: Supporters of this year’s "summit event" include: Nationwide Insurance, State Auto Insurance , Cardinal Health Insurance , OhioHealth Insurance etc.
6) Thus, the only real 100% solution [ to our very poor USA Health CARE dilemma] is: USA legislation* that makes it "illegal" (period) - for entities related to - or supportive of - the American Health Insurance Industry to operate. I believe, this is NOT draconian - given the modeled actuarial-based harm and cost they cause - to every American citizen.
7) I have drafted an idea for this legislation on this page (JUMP ) . I have sent my idea to my Congressman [ Michael Turner OH10 ]
8) * That is, it must be recognized and acknowledged - in USA law - that, the American Health Insurance Industry is a "mafia" type organization - with methods derived and designed (over hundreds of years) and practices made to control all aspects of USA Health Care Delivery - and determine consumer prices. Simply, google (terms) Mafia, operations, origins, history for more information. Their methods use a kind of analytical science - to derive, direct and design their methods - of providing products and services - which ensure "THEY" ( the American Health Insurance Industry ) will always make a profit. This science is called Actuarial - and, it is practiced by human beings - in the USA - using computers, specific numerical algorithms, the genetic characteristics of populations - and medical data - about every American - and, their health. Thus, this method - of determining the availability and pricing of their product - is, racist - at the outset. For example, try getting an insurance policy - related to Sickle Cell Diseases - if you are black. This kind of "scientific practice" was promulgated and taught - by a person who was a professor at the University of Wisconsin (during the 1970s) - when I was a student there. This professor - who was a good human being - never intended that this practice ( then, called Monte-Carlo programming methods & Stochastic_modelling ... ) would ever be used to "make money" - from the pain and suffering of fellow Americans. This practice - of modeling human pain and suffering scenarios - to ensure a profit is made - in the delivery of Health Care - must be stopped! There is specific proof in their recent television advertisements. Consider their statements - when advertising their Supplemental Health Insurance Plans: "...helps pay some of what medicare doesn't cover...".
9) Now, as a USA law abiding citizen - I believe that this practice should be stopped - by passing laws - in our USA Congress. Hopefully, the current 116th USA Congress.
(JUMP to AHA idea) Related: I greatly admire the good works of USA Michigan Congressman John Conyers. We go back over thirty years. Me - admiring him - and, John(mostly) unaware that ME ( and, [the fact] that Americans - (like me) - were in admiration of his efforts - in Detroit Michigan. In fact, John Conyers gave my only daughter her first real job - in the 1990s - when my small-business "failed" - due to foreign competition. Everything she has done [ and become] - in a very real sense - is because - of Congressman John Conyer's need of a person - with "direct mail" skills - like my daughter [ did have then] - and, my willingness to trust him (literally, with her safety). I tell you, what John said he "would do". He did do and he has done it.
However, his HR676 is a bad bill [ I now - after my research - believe] because it (ultimately) supports the American Health Insurance Industry - simply, by giving it another name: "HMO".
( See HR676 summary state number 2 below.) And, current USA Congressional Bills - numbered ( HR635 and Senate194) are nothing but huge and permanent "give a ways" - of USA tax-payer money - to the American Health Insurance Industry. [ AKA - the enemy ]
WHY? Please consider, in fact, there is no reason FOR Health-insurance companies (at all) - IF, we do Health Care - as I propose it (below - JUMP ). In fact, FDR and Harry Truman were right - in 1946!
PLEASE! Let us build on the good work that President Obama - and his staff did - during his term. Let us, recognize our USA Health Care enemies. Let us, call them out! And, state - loud and clear - What they are! And, we will "win with ease" Sun Tzu Clearly, a business that makes money from the planned and predicted suffering of American Citizens - will not be supported by the American people - that vote. Moreover, identifying the "insurance" plague - for what it is - will motivate persons [of all ages] to vote!
Now, is the time to build on the GOOD things that President Obama's efforts made possible. That is why I have drafted an idea ( JUMP ) - based on my research...
- and, sent it to my Congressman [ Michael Turner - Ohio 10 ]
Recall (friends): Mike stood up - for us - related to the ACA work that President Obama did do. My idea is simply - an alternative - that MAYBE - Mr. Trump will try.
Clearly - Mr. Trump - (He) does not need BIG Insurance money; and, as a business owner - he appreciates HOW costly it is to provide Employee HEALTH benefits.
This "cost" ( of being a business - in America) makes America less competitive - on a global stage.
:: USA national referendum :: Susan's Ohio Secretary of State is - the Honorable Jon Husted - and, YES! She has contacted him. [ PDF ]
|| TEXT Summary of [AHA] The American Health ACT
an IDEA (for legislation) - Proposed by USA citizen:
Ms. Susan Marie Cassady-Neuhart. [ fancy pdf ( 13 pages ]
Susan is a constituent of Congressman Michael Turner's District [OH10] :: located near Dayton, Ohio.
Although this "idea" was sent to President Trump's offices ( as an idea - in April of 2017) - this Bill idea has never been introduced in the USA House of Representatives - or, the Senate - YET;
Because - Susan thinks - Mr. Turner - gets $$$ from AMA. DO USA "MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS" - REALLY WANT TO BE "PROFIT SEEKING" CAPITALISTS? Current USA President Trump says: "Lets leave "profit" to Real Estate Professionals :-)"
FUNDING: This Bill's objectives would be funded by a NEW fair tax - on ALL Americans - which, they will gladly pay - in the same manner they do pay a modest Social Security tax; because all Americans will YES - Have Health-Care - and, they will not have to pay Private Insurance Companies - a dime - in premiums. All USA businesses will welcome this idea: because THEY will not have to provide Health Insurance benefits - for their employees anymore. As a former business owner - with 4+ employees - Susan knows this. In fact, one of the largest expenses - that USA businesses are forced to pay - to retain qualified and reliable employees - no matter their size - is Employee Health Care.
SHORT TITLE : The American Health Act [AHA] ( From Obama CARE TO "Trump CARE" )
This bill: Summarized herein [...] - has 32 main legal implications. Thus, USA laws will need to be changed and passed.
Precedent: 1945-harry-truman-calls-for national-health-insurance-program :: PBS Quote: "...Almost as soon as the ... bill was announced, the …-powerful American Medical Association (AMA) capitalized on the nation’s paranoia over the threat of Communism and, despite Truman’s assertions to the contrary, attacked the bill as “socialized medicine. .." Even more outrageous, the AMA derided the Truman administration as “followers of the Moscow party line. ... Then, during congressional hearings (in 1946), the AMA proposed its own plan emphasizing private insurance options, which actually represented a political shift from its previous position opposing any 3rd party members in the delivery of health care. ..." ” [NOTE: THIS IS WHAT MR. TRUMP WOULD NEED TO BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO. However, if he can, he will be hailed as a "hero" - by the American people.]
SUMMARY PRESENTATION: This Bill: Has 2 main objectives:
[ 1 ] The primary objective of the Act is to protect, promote and restore the physical and mental well-being of citizens of the USA - and, to facilitate reasonable access to health services - through out America - without financial, physical or other barriers. We are all Americans! And, America is a great country. This ACT takes a step to re-claim our international heritage - as a world-leader in all things.
[ 2 ] Another objective of the American Health Act is: continued access to quality health care without financial or other barriers - for all Americans; as this will be critical to maintaining and improving the health and well-being of all Americans - during any transition from "Obama Care" to "Trump Care".
TO ACCOMPLISH ITS OBJECTIVES THE BILL - lists a set of criteria and conditions (drafted below) that each state - in our Union of 50 States - must follow in order to receive Federal Transfer Payments (FTPs). At the highest level the "criteria and conditions" may be summarized as:
A) Public Administration - by States - 4 new laws
B) Comprehensiveness & Universality - 8 new laws
C) Portability - 2 new laws
D) Accessibility - 6 new laws
- and E) Penalties - 12 new laws
The criteria -AND- conditions - to be met by each state AHA provider are as follows:
A) Public administration
1. All AHA medical and health related services and entities must be "administered" and "operated" on a non-profit basis by licensed Medical Professionals - responsible (only) to US State governments and their medical peers.
2. The "entities" administered and operated are subject to audits of their records, accounts and financial transactions - by State Government and AHA officials.
3. Elimination: All so-called and in reality "Private Insurance Companies -AND Carriers" shall be eliminated (by this ACT) - until time and experience provides sufficient proof they are necessary - for any practical reason.
( That is, no one - on earth - should benefit from the pain and suffering - of an American citizen. )
4. An ACT of the US Congress - shall be necessary to reverse the previous provision of "elimination".
B) Comprehensiveness - & -Universality
1. There shall be no such entity - in the United States of America - as a "noninsured citizen".
2. That is, every United States citizen (born and living) shall be covered and cared for – by reasonably re-numerated Medical Professionals.
3. All AHA services shall be provided in excellent "World Class" American Medical Facilities - as required and needed - with no apportionment - related to a State's individual wealth or population.
4. The AHA shall cover all health services provided by Medical Professionals in these facilities ( in every state) - including (as needed) psychiatry and dentistry.
5. The fees (for AHA services) that may be charged - by Medical Professionals - are as described and stated in the current published USA Medicare program documents (2017).
6. If Medical Professionals wish to offer services - that are not currently described by USA Medicare program documents - they may do so; however, those "additional services" shall be provided on a private business basis - and, not covered or administered by the AHA; however, all FDA -AND- USHHS rules and regulations shall apply -AND- be enforced.
7. No Medical Professional (employed to provide services - under the AHA) - shall be permitted to simultaneously provide private business services.
8. The states are permitted, to offer additional "distinguishing" medical and dental services; however, these "additional services" shall be paid for exclusively by State Transfer Payments (STPs). These STPs shall be administered by the States - and, they may not be made fungible - or, made a part of the AHA ( FTP) funds - in any manner.
1. States shall be responsible for their state citizens - who are temporarily in another state - for purposes of work, travel, visiting, etc.
2. "Temporary" from more "permanent" relocation status shall be determined - using 90 days as a standard maximum - to make the distinction ( of permanent versus temporary resident) at the program's start.
1. The AHA shall provide Medical Professionals with the means to provide uniform "reasonable access" to services offered for USA citizens - using all modes of public USA transportation systems ( including trains, plains, buses, taxis, etc.) on uniform terms and conditions.
2. Medical Professionals ( after licensure) shall be at liberty to "move about" in America -and, subsequently licensed in other US states.
3. All AHA services shall be provided in similar and comparable "World Class" medical facilities - located in every state in America.
4. There shall be no "extra-billing" - of any American citizen - for any AHA services rendered.
5. Specifically, Medical Professionals in every American location - which, they choose to be located in - shall be re-numerated - at the same AHA rate (per specialty) – adjusted only for provable State "cost-of-living" differences - which, are not "controllable" by other means - such as, medical facility offerings. ( For example, AHA Medical Facilities may provide Medical Professional dormitories, meal rooms, laundries etc.) 6. AHA Medical Professional day-to-day travel expenses shall not be reimbursed – through AHA funds. This is to encourage employed AHA Medical Professionals, to live near - where they choose to work - which, will result in improved inner-city areas.
1. The states shall ensure recognition of the Federal Transfer Payments ( FTPs) by public-ally viewable documents - modeled after modern transaction receipts (on state web sites, etc.)
2. States shall provide information to appointed AHA officers as requested. The AHA shall mandate a Director - with staff.
3. The size and scope of the AHA "directorate" shall dictate its annual budget.
4. The AHA Federally designated Director and their "staff" is entitled to request and receive specific information related to a state's AHA health care services.
5. This "information" shall be used in drafting AHA annual reports ( to Congress) - which shall be made available and presented to the American people - regarding how each state has administered its AHA health care services over the previous year.
6. This information shall be provided on a timely basis (to the AHA staff) - on a level of detail – as requested by the AHA Federally designated "staff".
7. The AHA "Director" shall be appointed by the current President of the United States (during her or his term) - and, no confirmation ( by the US Congress ) is required.
8. Each AHA Director ( so named ) - shall offer their resignation - at the end of the "appointing President's" term.
9. Each state must "give recognition" to the USA federal government ( as the "ultimate provider" of AHA services ) in public documents and in any advertising or promotional material, relating to Federal AHA health services in the state.
10. For non-compliance - with any of the criteria listed above - the federal government ( upon proof) shall withhold all or a part of the Federal Transfer Payment.
11. The federal government shall actively enforce these criteria - utilizing all eligible enforcement capabilities of its departments: DOJ, etc.
12. Specifically, in recognition of the "status", "privilege" and "honor" that American society confers on “licensed Medical Professionals”, no "Medical Professional" shall be permitted to:
a) organize "unions",
b) go on "strike" -
or, c) take actions to undermine the intent of the AHA - without risk to their State and Federally granted medical licenses.
[ end of idea ]
< HOME >